- Professional Training and guidance throughout
all aspects related to the required DSA exams
- Flexible hours can be arranged around your
- Structured Training can be structured around
your timescale over 8 weeks or longer if required.
- Management of your lessons via structured
Safeway teaching methods, aids, programme and planning.
- Business Management Training i.e. how to
maximise your profits, planning your lessons, booking
ahead, controlling customers and your personal and
- Competitive price outlay ensuring a cost
effective comprehensive training package.
- Advertising: Ongoing strong marketing activities
ensuring that new business consistently increases.
e.g. Yellow Pages, Local Press, Directories, employer
- Central Office Services: A centralised booking
system that coordinates and books client enquiries
- Telephone Support: An office that is manned
7 days a week, maximising conversions from enquiries.
- Admin: A simple but efficient administration
system - all Safeway admin supplied to meet your needs.
- Communication: Effective communications via
E-Mail, SMS Telephone and Fax.
- Pupils: New business supplied to you on a
- THE MOTORING SCHOOL
- Interest Free: Government sponsored "Career
Development Loan". A facility where you can approach
one of the three banks, borrow an amount that you
may need for training, exam fees and licence fees.
This loan does not need to be re-paid until two years
after it has been granted.
- Flexible: Part of a team and a recognised
School that provides more security, yet you can work
the hours that suit you.
- Choice of car: Learner car at a favourable
price and fitted ready for "on-road" tuition
use (dual controls fitted). You can decide whether
to lease for short or long term or purchase your car
- Attractive: Car livery and roof sign fitted
"ready to go" at nominal cost (when qualified).
- Competitive: Comprehensive car insurance
that you would expect from a major insurance scheme.
- Systems: Monthly performance feedback, communications
and meetings that welcome team input.
- Advice: Assistance on self-employment, accounts
and other necessities.
"Nearly all driving schools that
operate with a number of cars choose to Franchise their
business. As a new driving instructor within a competitive
industry it can be a difficult path to choose to start
your new business on your own with a view to teaching
full time. With Safeway, you have the advantages of
all the above, a more certain future career, and a very
reasonable franchise package that you are in control
Page 2 - The